Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Check your CVS NOWWW!

I might do a quick video sharing this super duper good deal at cvs going on but I thought I would share with my fellow bloggers first.

We all know cosmetics rarely go on sale and usually its a buy one get one 50 percent off but this is a rare sale that happens only a few times a year I found this sale out from nouveaucheap.blogspot.com and you can check out her blog for the full list of sale items.

Anywayssss I went to my cvs and basically the whole wall is marked 75 percent off! So cheap! I picked up a few items and ill probably go back for another peek at the items.

Let me know what you get!
-Jenn

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment