Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Transitioning to my tumblr...

I know I know...I am really bad at updating my blog.  SO I found  a new alternative!  Follow my tumblr http://www.lifeasjenn.tumblr.com

I seriously update my tumblr at least twice a day with either pictures or just a quick post usually what people blog about but I am never really at home enough to just sit down and blog so I downloaded tumblr onto my ipad and phone so I literally update my tumblr so much now, I'm addicted!

SO what I've done is made my tumblr like my follow me around vlog type thing I show what I'm doing all day long and stuff like that and this blog is going to be more makeup related like what I take pictures for swatches and stuff like that so go follow my tumblr if you want to follow me around more :]

No comments:

Post a Comment