Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Everyday Foundation Routine

This is my current face routine as of right now...it will definitely change once it gets constistantly warmer here [if it ever will!]. But, i will definitely do an updated video once it changes :]

So to begin, you must ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS start off with a moisturizer..it doesn't matter if you don't even have dry skin, it is a MUST! I use Neutrogena's oil-free moisturizer for sensitive skin. I have dry skin..but it was just laying around the house with no home and i ran out of my dry skin one sooo i use this.

Now i'll just list the rest because you probably don't wanna read this by directional use..if you do just leave a comment and i can do that for you :]

-Make Up For Ever HD foundation in 127 w/ Sonia Kashuk's beauty sponge
-Physicians Formuola Concealer Twins
-Boi-ing by Benefit w/ Bare Escentuals Max Coverage Concealer
-NARS pressed powder in Mountain w/ Bare Escentuals Full Coverage Kabuki
-Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess w/ Revlon Blush Brush
-MAC MSF in natural & shimmer w/ Bare Escentuals Flawless Face
-Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil

Any questions email or leave a comment :]
TheMakeup101@yahoo.com

Follow me on twitter:
www.twitter.com/jennnnchiu

Watch this video on my channel:

www.youtube.com/TheMakeup101

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment