Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sephora Haul

Sorry it has taken me so long to get all of the pictures up! With my Senior year ending, I have many projects and papers due and I have work on top of that! So to procrastinate even more on my papers here is what I got when i went to Sephora!


Beauty Insider Gift: Bad Gal Lash

Yves Saint Laurent: Rouge Volupte in Lingerie Pink


Shu Uemura: 24K Gold Limited Edition Eye Lash Curler

Dior:
[Top Row]:
Sample Size of 5 Couleurs 030
Sample Size of 1 Couleur Eyeshadows & Lipsticks
Sample Size: HydraAction Radical Serum
Eyeliner in Black
Dior Show Mascara in Black
Eyebrow in Clear
I will update my blog sometime this weekend again, sorry for the delay! And I will film the requested videos that I have gotten sometime this week again, possibly next week because I have a massive presentation on Monday! Eeek! Let me know if you guys want to see any certain videos..and I will try to accomdate them as soon as possible :]
tweet me!
Subscribe to my videos!
Thanks guys you're the best! <3










No comments:

Post a Comment