Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Monday Poll 6/2/09

So, I follow Lorraine's blog and I wanted to try this out :]

The Monday Poll

Mood: Super excited! I'm about to go meet my sister at Ulta and go use my student discount :]

First words out of my mouth this morning: "I'm up! Oh crap...what time is it?!"

What I’m looking forward to this week: Being my last week of school in High School

One thing I’d like to improve about myself: keeping my teeth white? lol

On my makeup lust list: Oh god...stila, everything from Ulta, everything from Yves Saint Laurent!

Last dream I can remember: I don't really remember my dreams, but last one I do remember is me being preggos!

Cheeks and lips: Cheeks: Estee Lauder's soft matte bronzer with clinique's shy blush & YSL # 16

Lips: YSL Rouge Pur Shine #16

Outfit:
AE Jeans & H&M Gray top

Fragrance: I left in a rush!


Weekly goals: 1. Make some more videos this week. 2. Work on my blog. 3. Finishing High School on a high note :]

No comments:

Post a Comment