Thursday, June 4, 2009

May Favorites

I know I know..a little late but honestly with all of my presentations, papers, and school ending I kinda forgot that it was June!

-Sigma's SS188
-Wet & Wild Creme Eyeshadow
-NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow in French Fries
-Clinique Cream Blush in Shy Blush
-YSL Pur Shine in 16
-Covergirl Lipstick in 912
-LUSH Skinny Nanny
-Shu Uemura EyeLash Curler


Thank you to all of my subscribers!! I really appreciate all of the support...and I'm thinking of doing a little contest/giveaway soon?

Oh, and what do you guys think of me doing a giveaway on my blog as well? I think that sounds pretty funnnn! So definitely follow me because you will have to be a follower and tell all of your friends so that they can enter too! Contest to be announced soon....ish?
Thank you guys so much for reading, I love you guys!

follow me for even MORE updates
www.twitter.com/jennnnchiu

Thanks <3

No comments:

Post a Comment