Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Poll 6/22/2009

The Monday Poll

Mood: Pretty Relaxed, went to get my nails done with the girls & had no work today

First words out of my mouth this morning: "Hello?!?!" -my bf called from his vacation and i hadn't heard from in a few days

What I’m looking forward to this week: all of my orders i ordered online :D

One thing I’d like to improve about myself: whitening my teeth

On my makeup lust list: Giorgio Armani foundation [not sure which one yet, any suggestions?], Yves Saint Laurent Foundation liquid & powder, YSL Faux Cils i could go on and on...

Last dream I can remember: i never remember my dreams :[

Cheeks and lips: Cheeks: MAC feeling and Juicy Couture Bronzer

Lips: Just Good ol' burts bees chapstick :]

Outfit:
Seven for all mankind capris, and a white V neck

Fragrance: I left in a rush!


Weekly goals: 1. Update my blog more. 2. Spend less money. 3. Make more videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment