Friday, June 26, 2009

Things I Love & Hate

So I wasn't tagged by anyone, but I was reading Lorraine's blog and thought this would be a good way for you readers to get to know me a little bit more!
I hope you enjoy, and this is just the things that I personally like on myself. Everyone is different :]

LIPS

Love
:

Light pink lipsticks or Glosses or even just chapstick! Nude colors are good as well.

Hate
:

I don't like bold colors on me, like red lips just isn't my thing.


FACE

Love:

If my face were flawless, just wearing a MSF or something like flawless without wearing too much makeup.

Hate:

That I have to wear face makeup everyday and work so hard to get my face even a little bit clear.

HAIR

Love:

Right now, I'm loving short hair for the summer but I wish i had my long hair back...i think i may grow it out again?

Hate
:

Oily and non-tamed hair it shows that you don't take the time to groom yourself in the morning

EYES

Love:

Neutral eyes, it's all i wear! False eyelashes & adding a touch of gel liner to the upper lid makes it look even more glamorous!

Hate:

Any color other than any type of shade of brown. They just don't work well with my monolid. Maybe i shall take classes for monolids lol

BODY

Love:

Moisturized skin & sun tanned bodies!

Hate
:

Overly tanned girls or dry skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment