Sunday, December 27, 2009

Update! Where have I been?

Just wanted to post a little update as to why I've been so MIA.
A lot had to do with my personal life, and for awhile I was going to delete my whole YouTube account and blog. But [I will do a what I learned in 2009 video] I learned that it's not the end of the world and to keep doing what I love.
SOOOO
I got a new laptop, the laptop I was using before was SUPER slow, it would take 5 minutes to load a page no joke, and so that pretty much made me not want to edit my videos and post blogs because I would get so frustrated that it was so slow! Now I will update as much as I can and as soon as I get an editing program onto my laptop I will make more videos! I'm so excited :] Oh as a side note, I have gotten a new job which they work me full time so sorry if I sound sleepy or have mis-spelled words!

I hope everyones doing well and had a great holidays and you will for sure be hearing from me soon!


xoxoxox
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment