Sunday, February 21, 2010

Neglection...

I always somehow manage to neglect my blog... but I do have a semi excuse...I work & go to school full time so I am exhausted by the end of the day! But my new goal is to blog at least 3 times a week whether it be a short blog or a long detailed blog!

SOOO AN UPDATE!!!
Well, actually there's nothing really new that's going on with me other than, I have no idea what I want to major in/do in life. For the longest time I wanted to become a dentist...but that was mainly because they make a lot of money. When I started to think about what I REALLY wanted to do...that wasn't it....I should want to WANT to become a dentist & have a passion for it...which I do not. So instead this summer, I think I am going to go to cosmetology school for I think hair...I love doing peoples hair/makeup so I definitely want to go into that field & I also wanted to start thinking about modeling...yeahhhh I don't know about that one!

But other than that, just busy with school & work...I'm sorry I'm such a slacker! I even have tonsss of pictures on my camera of swatches but I never get around to posting!

OH, I think I am going to get a new camera this week! Excitinggg! Just a regular one to take pictures :]


ANDDD, I am going to start doing [if you watch Lorraine from the "thecurrentboobies" her channel. I love that style of follow me around vlogs! So I wanted to start doign videos like that...but it might just be like a couple times a week not daily because most of the time I'm either going to work or going to school...boringgg!



ANYWAYS, I should stop procrastinating on doing my homework & get started already! Blog you all soon <3



xoxoxo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment