Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New changes for this blog...

So as many of you probably know about the whole luuux thing if not click here! That website has now turned into my "makeup blog", it's where I post most of my swatches & mini reviews because I can't upload videos everyday like I wish I could, I post 2-3 posts a day on products I'm loving or hating.

So what to do with this blog now? It's going to be more of a personal blog - where you can read about what I'm doing and I will post more important swatches here as well like MAC collections, BOS, you know the bigger items that everyone will want to see :]



So what do you think? Should I keep posting everything here or make this more personal like upload pictures from my week and stuff?


Pictures from the wedding over the weekend:





xoxo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment