Thursday, September 2, 2010

Apple products! Ipad, itouch, iphone? Give me your thoughts!

To get pictures from my camera onto my computer without the cord, which is still lost somewhere in my room (I hope). I was looking around on my laptop - which is still fairly new and I don't like to read manuals or anything like that but I found an SD card slot! And it fits my cameras SD card (or are they all the same?) so I'm going to upload some pictures, edit some videos while I wait for my next class.

My laptop is pretty big and heavy it's a Sony (Not sure which model) but it is a 15.5 inch screen and carrying it from class to class is doing some work on my shoulder. I was thinking about buying a netbook for school, but then I figured it's just another mini laptop and I don't really need a whole other laptop just for school and I just bring my laptop for entertainment on my breaks or if I need to look something up for class. I have internet and everything on my blackberry so I started to think, what about an ipad? They have a separate keyboard you can purchase so in realty it is sort of like a mini laptop but a lot more smaller and light weight. And since I mainly use it for entertainment, I think I'm going to start saving up for one.


On another note - apple just released a new itouch, one that I have been waiting for...one with a camera! And it's HD recording! It says you can record, edit, and upload directly from your itouch and it has face time. But I have Verizon and have been waiting for the iphone to come to verizon which rumors - that have been confirmed that the iphone is coming to verizon sometime next year! I've heard January and other months but if that's the case I might as well wait for the iPhone! But the itouch looks so cool! I might stop in the apple store and check it out!


Anywhoooo, thanks for reading my technology ramble!
xoxo
Jenn

2 comments:

  1. I was recently thinking that than I go to university I need netbook that I could write faster and stuff, and thought about the same as you -size. So for sure it's better to buy iPad, which I think I will buy then I go to university.
    iPod/iPhone- better videos quality would be wonderful. But I would choose iPad.
    P.S. Of course if you would buy iPad and HD camera, that would be perfect choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's what I'm going to start saving up for! Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete