Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My favorite eyeshadow of the moment!

I've been searching high and low for my camera cord that connects my camera to my computer and now I can't get any of the pictures off of it without it! I have noooooo clue where it could be but I'll look when I get home later on today - I'm at school now, I have a 2 hour gap between classes so looks like this will be when I'm blogging/editing my videos! Now I have a specific time when I have time to do this - that's pretty cool!

So I guess I'll just do a post of one of my favorite eyeshadows I've been wearing lately (I have pre saved photographs, which come in handy in times like these!)

Introducing...Bare Minerals Eyeshadow in Flaunt!

This eyeshadow is only available in the kit "Intro to eyes", but it is SUCH a gorgeous all over the lid shadow. It's great for those days when you don't want to wear makeup, but still want to look alive and those days when you woke up late and need something to throw on really quickly.

This eyeshadow is my go to eyeshadow for those days exactly. Lately, on my days off or if I'm just going to run an errand or don't really feel like doing any makeup (which is quite often nowadays) I love just throwing this on with my MAC 217 because it packs on the color and does the blending all in one. So onto the swatches & I also took some pictures with it on as well. OH another tip, I like to do a little bit of a wing with this eyeshadow just to give it some flare. haha






It's very natural and a bit more noticeable in real life but go check it out, trust me you'll love it!

What are some of your favorite quick all over the lid shadows?

Thanks for reading <3
xoxo
Jenn


DISCLAIMER: Everything was purchased by me

No comments:

Post a Comment