Sunday, August 8, 2010

Get naked with neutrals!

...and some other goodies from sephora!







Words cannot express just HOW MUCH I love this palette! I will do a further review on the palette along with tutorials and pictures different looks and such. But anyways, when I saw that Urban Decay was coming out with a neutral palette I knew I had to pick one of these babies up. And as I have heard through the grapevine that this palette is going to be part of their permanent palette collection. I absolutely love neutrals and urban decay eyeshadows so this is a perfect match for me! Urban decay eyeshadows are eyeshadows I've always loved they're so soft and creamy easy to blend out and they have the perfect amount of shimmer in them. Although some eyeshadows do tend to have fallout it's worth the hassel.

Another thing I love about this palette is it's a lot smaller than the book of shadows. I loveee my book of shadows I have the volume 2 and the alice and wonderland palette - those are a must get when they come out as well. I take my book of shadows with me traveling everytime and it's a palette I use on a daily basis. The naked palette is so much easier to travel and carry and it has all the shadows you need for a light look, everyday look, even a night out look! It's amazinggggggggggg. Anyways, this is a haul/review - I also got a nail polish from sephora brand called teeny bikini and of course it's that minty green color my favorite! I also picked up a product called lip last in their sale section and it's supposed to make your lip color stay on longer - we'll see about that!

Anyways, that's all I have for you today. Have a great night!
xoxo
Jenn <3


DISCLAIMER: Everything shown was purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment