Sunday, August 1, 2010

August already?!



It's so crazy how fast this year if flying by! I know I know I say that every month "I can't believe a month has passed already" but really?! August?! Seems just like yesterday I was celebrating the new year! Craazzzzzyyyyyy! So much has happened this year it's insane.


But I'm okay with it being august because, this friday (august 6th) is my BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Feels like I haven't had a birthday in a couple years which is impossible but feels like it! Not doing too much for my birthday, but I am going on a trip next week! So excited to have a mini vacation, haven't had time off in what feels like months, I will film my August favorites probably tomorrow because I am so pooped if you follow me on twitter (which you should) click me! - I have been productive and re arranged all my furniture in my room! I am slowly starting to re-do my room (refer to a previous post about my room ) my room has pretty much been the same all my life and I wanted a change so I'm doing piece by piece! I will update here like if I get any new furniture or what I'm changing, I'm so excited! It'll probably be a long process though because I can't go out and buy everything all at once, but in the end it'll be worth it!


Anyways, talk to you guys later!

xoxo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment