Saturday, August 14, 2010

Vacation time!!

Time for a much needed vacation to LA! I'll be blogging and hopefully recording my whole way through my trip probably more blogging and pictures so don't forget to subscribe to my blog so you can keep up with me :]

I was planning to record a few tutorials here but I'm not sure that I'll have time to since we pretty much have things planned for everyday I do have a bunch to edit though so I'll still be uploading! And I will definitely be doing a haul video when I get home as well - I've already bought a few things :]



Anyways, I'm already pooped from the traveling sooooo this is going to be a short post and I'll do another recap of my day when I get back!

follow me on twitter to see my up to minute updates as well!
http://www.twitter.com/jennnnchiu



xoxo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment