Monday, August 2, 2010

I think I can I think I can..


I think I can, I think I can..

August today (well technically I guess it's the second now - my sleeping day I guess haha) last month I had the goal of blogging at least once a day, which I got half way there! I think? I'm too lazy to check but I think around 14 posts last month? For me, that's pretty good! So let's see if we can keep this up - a lot exciting videos coming up (HOPEFULLY - I always say that right? hahaha) because at the end of this month OMG DID NOT REALIZE I HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCOHOL AT THE END OF THIS MONTH NOOOOOOOOOO! is back to school aka fashion and makeup and any other randomness I come up with.


OH, and if you have requests leave them below and I'll be sure to get to them asap!

So be sure to subscribe to my blog for my updates! I promise they won't all be randomness, beauty & fashion related too - just not everyday. I like to do recaps of the day of just vlog but on a blog? so would it just be blog? but then idk ahah so confused anyways..... please follow/subscribe!


xoxo
JENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
(Yeah, super hyper at 3 in the morning woo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment