Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 1 in LA!

Today was our relaxing day where we just walked around and went shopping, which I totally don't mind! :D

I love Tinkerbell and all of the disney princesses :]


They also changed the "CALIFORNIA" letters, so pretty!


We also watched this show called Splash Animals. They have you guess the animal they are painting while dancing - it was really cool!





And then as we were walking back we saw some fireworks! I love fireworks and can't wait to see the whole show tomorrow.


ANDDDDDDD quick outfit of the day, when I travel I wear the top I'm going to wear for the day and I wore some sweats instead of my jeans earlier, OH and this is my hat that I loveeeeeee that I have been trying to find and found at a random kiosk.



I will be trying to record as much as I can for a video tomorrow and taking lots of pictures! Subscribe to my blog for all my updates and randomness.


Thank you sooo much for taking the time to read!
Hugs & Kisses from the happiest place on earth!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment