Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Review: Wallflowers

This stuff is amazing! My sister gave this to me as part of my birthday present and I love it! You can find this at bath and body works and she knew I love pink so she got me a pink wallflower! Its so cute for the wall and not a typical boring plug in fragrance. Sweet pea is my all time favorite scent from bath and body works and she also got cherry blossom which is also a favorite of mine.

I plugged it and didn't expect to smell it right away but man! This stuff definitely works! I love being able to walk into my room and smell the sweet pea! A side note I left the fan on in my room and later that day I could smell the scent throughout the house!

My sister raved about this and got one for me - I would say this a must have! Good for the bathroom too :)

I highly recommend!
Xoxo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment