Thursday, December 16, 2010

First impression: OH Makeup Wipes

Ole henriksen makeup wipes! I've actually had these for awhile in my makeup wipe drawer. I usually use either the kirkland brand or the up and up brand by target which ill probably do another post on those but anyways I ran out and I needed to take my makeup off somehow so I decided to open these and use it.

My first impression: the smell is a little too strong for me. It has this orange-y type scent that doesn't stay on your skin after but its still a little strong. They take off your makeup nicely but I don't know if its just the past makeup wipes but they seemed a little dry to the point where it feels weird and feels like I'm using just a tissue paper. And I just don't have that feeling of knowing all my makeup is off. I do, however, like that its all natural line so its better for the skin.

Would I buy them again? No, I don't think so. Ill go through this pack and that's about it.

Price:$ I can't remember right now but its around 15 which is more than I would spend since I use one a day. I got these at sephora.


Xoxo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment