Friday, May 7, 2010

Blog Haul (New Series) - Ulta


Gotta show off the bag - haha

So I wanted to start this new little "series" on my blog. Just small hauls that either I am too lazy to do a video on, too small, not that important, or what have you. This happens to be a little mini Ulta Haul with the NYC Creme Blushables. Sometimes I may include a little review if I have tried it already, if not I will do a follow up review. I think this may be good just because sometimes I forget to add stuff in hauls if it has been a long time, you know the drill lol.


The three colors I got were South St Seashell, Big Apple blush, and Plaza Pink




SWATCHES (from left to right): South St Seashell, Big Apple Blush, Plaza Pink



Now, I've got to admit - I only bought these beause I saw michele1218 (on YouTube) buy these and she really liked them. I probably would have never found these if it weren't for her because I checked my local CVS AND Target and they didn't have any of the colors out. I stopped buy my Ulta and they had all of the permanent colors, they didn't have the ones that michele1218 talks about because that was part of their summer collection I believe.

REVIEW: I only tried the South St Seashell and that was for the first time today. So I might do a further review later on but based on the consistency and how well it went on I really like these so far! I have tried MACs cremeblushes and clinique and some other brands. And honestly, I tend to stay away from the creme blushes because I feel when I apply them they begin to look spotchy and uneven, almost as if I rubbed my cheek unevenly. These went on so smooth and you don't have to set it, but I did with mine it went on amazingly! I used my fingers and a brush and they both worked fine.



Now, I was skeptical of purchasing these at first just because I have had bad luck with the creme blushes but at 3.99 for amazing quality. Who can go wrong!? I really do like these and I recommend these as well! Give it a try, they are a lot cheaper than the competitors! I believe you can get these at CVS, mine just didn't have them out yet.


Thanks for reading
xoxo
Jenn


DISCLAIMER: Everything was purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment