Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tarte Lip Stain Review


Tarte Lip Stain in Charmed $24

I bought this a few weeks ago at sephora because I love wearing color on my lips, but I don't really like having that sticky feeling on my lips or having to apply it over and over again. NOTE: I have superrrrrr dry lips and I noticed on the packaging it says it increases the moisture in your lips as well.

After using it a few times, I am in LOVEEE! I love the color, it's a soft pink very wearable for everyday, moisturizing, and stays on for hours! Most of the lip stains I have tried either fade, bleed, or they make me look as if I had just eaten a Popsicle. This doesn't do any of that! It looks as if you are wearing a gloss, but it just stays on forever & this is especially good for summer it's a nice pink!

Will I buy it again?Absolutely! I want to pick up a few more colors as well! I really recommend these, this is the best stain I have ever tried!


What are your thoughts on lip stains?


xoxo
Jenn


DISCLAIMER: Was purchased by me. My thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment