Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mulberry For Target

I know this post is a little late, but Mulberry for Target came out about a month or so ago and I have still seen some of their purses in Targets around me. I thought this was going to be another Cynthia Vincent phenomenon, but luckily I was able to get my hands on a few purses.



This pink leopard one I am not too sure if I still want to keep it....I don't know if I'll use it everyday or not. Let me know your thoughts!


My favorite one is the large black pebble, I use it everyday and it fits all my books and even my laptop for school I just love the way it dresses up any outfit. I got the smaller one for my sister and she loves hers too!

Thanks for reading as always,
xoxo
Jenn

1 comment:

  1. mulberry designed a line for target?! i really wish we had target in the uk :( i really like the large black pebble.

    ReplyDelete