Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lipstick Holder!

I'm taking a break from putting together my new makeup organizer (I'll do a seperate post) so I thought I would show you my latest find! I've been on an organizing kick, so if you have suggestions for anything makeup, closet, etc. let me know! Well, I was browsing around the Container Store yesterday, and stumbled upon these! I know there are tons on ebay and such but I wanted some right away! These are acrylic lipstick holders and as you can see from the picture they hold every type of lipstick I have! From Revlon to Yves Saint Laurent! And they only cost 6.99, they hold 24 lipsticks and I need to go back to get more! The lady even said "Wow, you must have a lot of lipsticks!" hahah...if only she knew lol. Anyways here they are!




xoxo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment