Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I need to make up my mind & preview!

I'm so back and forth what I want to do with this blog, I realized that not everyone has a luuux account and can be somewhat confusing trying to find a particular blogger on there and find all of their posts if you don't have an account. So what I've decided to do is just post them both on here. I've been really good about putting the makeup/products I buy aside until I can take photographs of them. I know I don't have the highest quality camera or the best lighting but I'm working my way up to get there! So for now I'm sorry! But please follow or subscribe to me if you want to see my life, reviews, hauls, swatches, and more here. I find myself to be better a blogging than doing videos mainly because I can do it from my phone or easily on my computer on down time.

Please write any requests or anything you want in comments below & I'll get back to you I promise!

So for now since I just posted some swatches from the Venemous Villains collection from MAC here's a sneak preview for my fellow readers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment