Thursday, October 21, 2010

Makeup Organization Tips?



So it's a little past 12 right now, and around this time (sometimes even later) I get these kicks where I just want to go clean my entire room inside and out and re-organize everything! Well, if you were to look at my room you would think it's impossible and it might just be or it might just take me forever to clean/organize everything.

The main parts that I want to focus on are my closets and makeup area. I visited Ikea yesterday & I'll post later about things I want to get etc. But I was just wondering if you guys have any cool organizational tips for makeup & clothes or any good websites that have cool things. I'm not really sure what I want for either yet so any ideas would be really helpful!

Thanks again!
xoxo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment