Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Why I haven't been blogging

This is just my sad excuse blog as to why I haven't blogged in such a long time.

1. School -Midterms next week! Eek! And this weekend I need to do 3 seperate essays. Blaah
2. Computer - I might have the slowest computer in the entire world, so I used to stick to blogging at work because it was a much faster computer. But recently, quit my job so then there's no computer at home that is fast enough for my fingers! Hence, why I haven't been making that many videos as well. I will hopefully be getting a new laptop soon! Not a MacBook like I've been wanting but any will do :]
3. New boyfriend. Yup :] Happier then ever!
4. LAZY - my number one excuse! I always say to myself, "I'll blog tomorrow." But never do.
5. Okay, I'm out of ideas.

Anyways, I just thought I'd catch up and update you a little bit. I am more in the video making mood now. But I think I'm going to stick to a schedule instead of just doing videos whenever I feel like it because I put it off put it off put if off. What do you guys think of a schedule?

Like.. NEW VIDEOS ON: Wednesday & Sunday
That way I can stick to a schedule :] & on my inbetween I can blog! I swear I'll get better at this once I get my new laptop, but that might not be for a few weeks :[

So bear with me guys! I love you ALLL I have over 450 subscribers and OMG I cannot tell you HOW excited I am! I have to start planning my 1000 subscriber contest! Any ideas for the prizes just lemme know. Thank you guys so much once again I can't thank you enough!!


XOXO
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment