Friday, September 25, 2009

MAC Magic, Mirth, and Mischief Holiday 2009 Kits

Wow, so many exciting and good collections are coming out sooo close together. I'm hating but loving it! My credit card is lovinggg their collections. Anyone else think that they should come out like every few months instead of every 2 weeks? It's kind of an overkill but it's good that they are at least coming out with good ones.

So after the D Squared collection comes out on October 15, 2009 MAC is releasing yet another collection the Magic, Mirth, and Mischief Holiday 2009 Kits. Seriously MAC, do you know how much I love palettes?! PLUS these are such great stocking stuffers and christmas presents! I'll probably end up picking up a few extra for Christmas presents :] I would DEFINITELY go the day it comes out because these little babies sell FAST! Okay anyways, here's my list:

  • I'm not too interested in the lip palettes but possible for gifts!
  • The cheek colors are questionable, so I will have to check both of these in the store
  • Other than that the eyeshadow kits are alllllll mine :D

6 Sorceress Eye Shadows

6 Devil May Dare Warm Eye Shadows

6 Mystic Cool Eye Shadows

6 Smoke and Mirrors Eye Shadows


For right now we'll go with:

Hocus Focus Colourful Face Kit


Lip kits are $22
Eyeshadow Kits are $36
Face Kits are $38


To wrap everything up, they are pretty expensive but you have to think about how many colors and shades you're getting and they are all really good deals!

What do you think you'll be getting from this collection?

Thanks for reading!!
xoxoxox
Jenn

PS after this I think I may have to take a break from MAC!

NOTE: ALL PICTURES ARE CREDITED TO TEMPTALIA.COM - to see descriptions of the kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment