Friday, September 25, 2009

Style Black Collection

At first, when I read about this on temptalia.com I was super excited and planned to get everything. As the launch date came closer and closer I just wasn't too excited because of the things I've been hearing so this is what I got!
  • 2 Ash Exfoliaters [1 for me and 1 for my sister
  • 1 Thermal Mask
These are already sold out at maccosmetics.com so call your store ASAP!
  • Grease Paint Stick
  • Baby Goth Girl Nail polish [black with purple sparkles]
Next up is D Squared!!!! Temptalia.com said it comes out on Monday September 28. But, when I asked my MAC they said Oct 1st [which makes more sense since it's a Thursday] I'm going to call on Monday :D. See my list a few posts before this one!

I'm so excited you have no idea.

What did you get from Style Black?

No comments:

Post a Comment