Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Layout & Update!

Sorry I've been MIA guys!
I was doing sooo good with the updating blog...but then school started. School has taken over my life! haha the only time I have to edit, upload videos, and add to my blog are while I'm at work. And even there it's getting pretty busy. So I promise I'm alive!

I was just want to make a shoutout to all of my amazing followers here on my blog and on youtube!! I just hit over 300 subscribers!!! And yeah...it's not a lot but I'm SOO excited. I'm having a contest so soon guys I promise I just need to get all the prizes together! I love you guys!

I filmed a haul today, and sneak peek I bought Revlon Colorstay Foundation because I've heard nothing but good things about it. I did buy a little bit of a pinky tone but it's amazing! so far...we'll see!


Thanks so much for reading guys! Love ya xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment