Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Birthday Wishlist! :]

So, I've been thinking a lot about what I want for my birthday & I KNOW these things I probably won't be getting...but it's nice to dream right?! And maybe with birthday money I can buy some of these things :D



Of course, I would want this to be the Chanel J12, but I can't afford that! And this one is the closest dupe for it :]

This picture came out kinda small, but these are the Oversized Square-shape Metal Frame Sunglasses by Chanel. I tried these on and fell in love! They don't scream "I'M WEARING CHANEL SUNGLASSES" and they go with my face shape. It's almost the end of summer but I still really want these!

These netbooks are so cute! This would be good for bringing on vacation or anywhere when I don't want to lug around a huge laptop. It fits in my purse :]

What more can I say? I have been wanting this for so long but kept putting it off, I think now is the time! I think it can make any outfit look more put together and chic. I've always been jealous of my mom, aunts, and sisters so now it's my turn!

Now, I don't really NEED a new camera, but my camera is getting old & a lot heavier than the cameras out there. I don't really document a lot exciting things that happen in my life & I regret it! So getting a new camera would probably make me want to. I don't even have that many photos of my boyfriend & I!

orrrrr...


They're both super cute, but I think I'm leaning towards the one that has the two rings intertwined. It's a little more wearable on a day to day basis.


So that's pretty much it, or all that I can think of now, I know it's a little extravagant but, it's my birthday :D & I guess I should put in some makeup that I want, but with my birthday money I'll probably end up spending it on actual items instead of makeup which I can get anytime.


Tinted moisturizer is my love during the summer, so when I heard MAC was coming out with one, I knew I had to try it out. If you have it already, do you like it?

Of course I'll want the pink one :D and it goes to breast cancer too! Which is always a plus. I get pretty lazy at night to take off my makeup so I figured this is an easier way!


The famous Giorgio Armani Foundation! I've been wanting to try this for a while, but I want to wait until I get back into my routine of wearing an actual foundation.

Yves Saint Laurent Faux Cils. What more can I say?
#19 Frivolous Pink - Not the one shown.

I'm sure there's more items that I want, but I figure that this is getting pretty long and I doubt people will actually read this whole thing. We shall see what I get for my birthday! Maybe if I have more time I will write an actual makeup list that I want, all of this stuff was off the top of my head! Thanks so much for reading. Folloowww meee :]

August 6th is my birthday :D
*hint hint*




& as always subscribe to my YouTube :]
http://www.youtube.com/themakeup101

follow me on twitterrrr
http://www.twitter.com/jennnnchiu

2 comments:

  1. wow... you have a long wish list!!!
    Happy Birthday!!!
    Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
    hkpanda.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanksss :] yeah, I know I went a little crazy :D

    ReplyDelete