Monday, August 24, 2009

Makeup Art Cosmetics Haul/Swatches!

I loveee this collection with all of the bright colors! But I did end up skipping quite a few items that I had originally wanted. The cocomotion pigment wasn't as pretty on as it was in the pot. The in the gallery quad colors were just kind of generic and nothing special. And most of the eyeshadows were too bright for what I normally wear, so here's what I got:

Push the edge Pigment


From left to right: Maira's Mood & Purple Shower


Artistic License

They had run out of alllll of the eyeliners except for the blue one, but I'm going to go back for Graphblack, Full of Fuchsia, and maybee Obviously Orange. I also kind of want the Off the page eyeshadow too! uh oh... Anyways, as always thanks for reading! Follow me <33


What did you guys get from this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment