Tuesday, August 18, 2009

NYX, Milani, & Ulta Haul Swatches!

I COMPLETELY thought I uploaded these pictures, until I checked, and DUHHH I guess I forgot, sorry guys!

So here they are :

The three swatches on the side are the NYX trio and the purple on the right side is the NYX jumbo pencil in Purple.

From Left to Right: Neutrogena primer, Neutrogena concealer, Benefit Tinted Moisturizer, Loreal HIP Cream eyeliner in eggplant, and teal.

The Loreal Cream Eyeliners closer up.

And the Concealer with the powder underneath.

And finally, the Milani Runway Eye Shadows in Couture in Purples and I forgot the Blue's name ahh! I'll edit this later haha

Here are the swatches closer up. Without a primer underneath.

Thank you for reading, follow me <3

Talk to you all soon:]

1 comment:

  1. What are your thoughts on the Neutrogena concealer???? I've been eyballing it lately...

    ReplyDelete