Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I need your help...

So I have been wanting to get a new camera for awhlie now. The one I have right now is perfectly fine, although it's not as good as I would like it to be and pretty heavy. Also, I can't make videos on the camera because it sounds like I have a lisp when I talk haha. So my dilemma! I definitely want an HD camera because it's such good quality, but right now I don't see myself spending the thousand dollars on the high tech sony or canon camcorders that are popular. HD camcorders, no matter what brand is still going to be expensive so I feel that I should hold off for awhile on the camcorder because the only use it would serve is to make videos.

The sony camera that makeupbytiffanyd uses recorders HD videos and then it would be like killing two birds with one stone, I think that's the saying? lol Anyways, it's also a lot cheaper.

OH and I wanted to start doing my vlogs like walking around with me kind of thing but I don't want to be holding a camera like a tourist everywhere. So I was either thinking of getting a new Flip camera [I already have one but it's not that great of quality and I would want the mino HD] or the ipod video because I've researched and the quality is surprisingly really good! So lemme know you're thoughts because I really don't know what to do!

Here's some of the cameras I was thinking about:

SONY


JVC

*My friend got this one to maker her singing videos and I was the filmer and the quality is REALLY nice! And this is one of the lesser expensive HD camcorders

FLIP MINO HD


NANO IPOD VIDEO



So overall, I think I am going to hold off on the camcorder because it's not something I need right now and I might end up getting the camera since I need a new one anyways. But, it might not just this moment I will probably end up getting the flip mino hd just because they're so cute and I can always use them for vlogs anyways :] The ipod nano video one is nice because of the video quality but I do already have an ipod nano, so we'll see which camera I get first. I will definitely keep you guys updated!

Let me know what you guys think!

No comments:

Post a Comment