Sunday, January 3, 2010

"Window" Shopping

I thought that I would start this little "series" I guess you could call it called window shopping...but online shopping. I would love to be able to buy everything I see but I have other priorities, so I like to shop and look around online a lot when I have nothing better to do.

ANYWAYSS...I came across a couple purses online and thought I would share what I fell in love with! I found this purse on bloomingdales.com and it is Marc By Marc Jacobs. And it is loveeee!



MARC BY MARC JACOBS Croc of Q Lil Riz Crocodile-Embossed Leather Hobo
Price: $278.00


I feel like it is fancy, yet it can be worn casual. I love that Fits everything and it can be worn all year round! Cream is just a color that looks good with everything. I was saving up for the Louis Vuitton speedy 40, but we will see which one I will get first! What kind of purses do you guys like?

No comments:

Post a Comment