Thursday, January 7, 2010

Updated Wants List

I think for once in a loooong time, the majority of my list on my wants list is not makeup! I just feel that I don't need anymore right now..at least nothing in specific that I can think of right now. So anyways, this updated wants list may be a bit boring. I get these makeup cravings and they tend to go away and I replace it with clothes, but I think right now it's being replaced by random stuff like electronics and my favorite thing to spend money on purses :D.

1. Louis Vuitton Speedy in either 35 or 40, I can't decide!


2. Also, the leopard scarf from Louis Vuitton, but I couldn't find a picture of it.

3.New Vanity for my makeup, I want to re-do my room! [Not this specific one]


4.New Camera



5.And of course I can't leave out MAC. Nothing in specific but MAC makeup is always a must on my wants list :]


*And I still am debating on whether or not I NEED a new ipod, one moment I say yes and another moment I say no.

What is on your wants list?


xoxox
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment