Monday, January 4, 2010

Random - Upcoming Blogposts

Not only is this a way for you to see the upcoming ideas I have, but this is a way to make a list to remind myself what I wanted to write about.

-Temptu Review
-Kat Von D Lipgloss Reviews
-FOTD
-WiW2D [What I wore today]
-Wants list
-Upcoming collections

Anything else you guys want to see? I'm about to go out and waiting on a friend, so I decided to make a blogpost, but I didn't want anything to long so I would have to cut it short in the middle. So I decided to make a list :D. D If you didn't know this about me...I make lists ALLLLL day long. If I don't write something down, I will instantly forget it and will remember when it's too late so I have learned to write it down or else I WILL forget...trust me. I have lots of lists written out on notebooks and plenty on post its everywhere in my house. Anyways.....I gotta go nowww! Have a great night everyone!


xoxoxo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment