Sunday, July 25, 2010

Drugstore Haul


I recently went to Ulta and Target and picked up a few things, even though I said I wasn't going to buy anymore makeup I just wanted to pick up a few things I have never tried from the drugstore to do a haul, review, or tutorial. So if you want any of those just leave a comment below asking :]

ELF (Eyeslipsface) blush in Candid Coral:

This can be purchased at some targets (I've only found elf at a couple targets and they have limited products)


LA Splash Nail art glitter:
Left to right - Precious Crystallina and Princess


and I forgot to take pictures but the lip stain is Revlon's Just Bitten in Passion and my faaaaaaaaaaaaaaavorite lip glosses by Revlon as well in Coral Reef. I believe that this color is also limited edition so get them while you can!


xoxo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment