Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hiking

I absolutely lovee hiking, I'm not too much of an outdoorsy kinda girl but hiking is such good excercise for lazy people like me (who doesn't go to the gym or workout). Now I'm not saying hiking is for lazy people like its not hard or anything. I mean: I don't work out at the gym or at home or anything like that, I just mean instead of sitting on my butt watching tv or something I like to go hiking.

Why? Because it is one of the rare things that will make myself wake up early - you def wanna go in the morning before it gets too hot! - and allows me to have fun yet get a nice workout. I love the fresh air and how calming everything is with the atmosphere and rivers. Sometimes I like to bring food to have a picnic.

But anyways, we saw sooo many deer when I went yesterday, they got so close to us it was amazing! They're just too fast to get a picture of, this is a little baby deer that ran pat us.


I know I haven't blogged in awhile but I hope everyones doing well and having a great summer! I'm currently laying out by the pool soaking up all the sun!


Xoxo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment