Wednesday, July 7, 2010

On the way to the zoo!

I'm in the car on the way to the zoo! I'm so excited to just get out of the house and do something! Most days I'm either working or the days I have off I end up just relaxing in my house. But anyways ill post pictures later of the zoo :) I'm about to read lauren conrad's LA candy, which weirdly enough I read the second one before the first one haha. I love books like this- do you guys have any recommendations for summer reads?

I also bought the stride flavor changing gum which is...interesting I don't notice a significant difference when I chew it but all the sudden my mouth will be minty but still kinda taste like berry? Weird.

I also have another question to ask you guys, would it be too annoying if I did a blog post more than once a day? Even if its super random (kinda like twitpics but with a longer explanation, khloe kardashian style ahaha) let me know! Anyways, pictures later. Have a fab day!

Xoxoxo
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment